Friday, February 4, 2011

Blue Fingers Brass Knuckles: The Power of Inspiration, Faith, Courage & Love

Do you or someone you know suffer from Multiple Sclerosis, Thyroid Cancer, Severe Anemia, have had or going through Weight Loss Surgery? 

In my book Blue Fingers Brass Knuckles I go in-depth about these topics of what I've experienced and how it can help you.  You have only heard what the doctors have told you and have not experienced these things personally.  Now get a patient's perspective who's actually experienced it.  I encourage you to pick up a copy and then share it with your friends, family & loved ones. 

If you have already read it, I would love to hear your feedback.  You can either leave them in the box below, or visit my website

Happy reading & enjoy!

Sincerely,

Jennifer L. Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment