Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The Power and Law of Attraction Part I

The Power and Law of Attraction Part I


"There is a supreme power and ruling force which pervades and rules the boundless universe.  You are a part of this power."  ~Prentice Mulford, a New Thought Author



Life is simple.  Your life is made up of only two kinds of things....positive things and negative things.  Each area of your life, whether it's your health, money, relationships, work or happiness, is either positive or negative to you. 

In my case my health was negative.  At the age of 17 I was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis.  Most of my life I have been heavy and at age 32 I went through Gastric Bypass Surgery and was also diagnosed with Thyroid Cancer and underwent the removal of a Total Thyroidectomy.  People who know me often ask me how do I still have a smile on my face, how do I stay so positive, how do I have the outlook on life I have, how are you so strong, how do you laugh and enjoy what life has to offer? 

The answer is simple: I didn't always have the outlook on life I have now and it was not easy to get there.  I was transformed by watching the move "The Secret" and reading and re-reading the book "The Secret".  The Secret reveals how Law of Attraction works.  It took over a year and a half to actually grasp the concept of The Secret but once I did, things started changing for the positive in my life.  Great things were happening, my health was improving and my doctors were absolutely amazed. 

If you haven't heard of The Secret then I encourage you to buy the book or the movie.  The Secret has been passed down through the ages, highly coveted, hidden, lost, stolen, and bought for vast sums of money.  This centuries-old Secret has been understood by some of the most prominent people in history: Plato,, Galileo, Beethoven, Edison, Carnegie, Einstein -- along with other inventors, theologians, scientists, and great thinkers.

The Secret will teach you how you can have, be, or do anything you want.  You will come to know who you really are.  You will come to know the true magnificence that awaits you in life.

The Power is an extension of The Secret, but you don't have to read The Secret to read or understand The Power.  Most people who have a great life don't realize exactly what it was that they did to get it.  But they did do something.  They used the power that is the cause of everything good in life.....

Without exception, every person who has a great life used love to achieve it.  The power to have all the positive and good things in life is love!


Love has been talked about and written about since the beginning of time, in every religion, and by every great thinker, philospher, prophet, and leader.  Love is the great est power in the universe. 
Take a moment to think about it: What would the world be without love?  First of all, you wouldn't even exist; without love you couldn't have been born.  None of your family and friends would have been born either.  In fact, there wouldn't be a single human being on the planet. 

"Take away love and our earth is a tomb" ~Robert Browning, Poet


I started reading The Power today, and after reading through approximately the 15th chapter I now understand why I have the positive outlook I have today.  It's because I learned to adapt to a new way of thinking.  And what I was thinking and what I was feeling, is what I was putting out to the universe and thought thoughts and feelings is what the universe was bringing back to me, whether positive or negative. 

In Part II I will talk more about Law of Attraction and how you can turn your situation around.  Like I did mine.  If you would like to be notified when I add to this series, be sure to sign up to my blog. 

Thank you for reading.  If you have any questions or comments, please post them below.

Have a blessed day!

Jennifer L. Martin



No comments:

Post a Comment